You can donate either via the website, or through the included donation form.
We request a minimum 1,000 yen per donation from individuals, or 10,000 yen from corporations/groups.
1Please fill in the donation information on the Donation Form.
* If no purpose (use) is specified for the donation, it will be used for projects related to overall university operation.
* For donations to support hosting Ukrainian students or researchers, please select “Projects related to overall university operation” and add “Support for Ukraine” in the message field.
2Please choose one of the following three payment methods.
*1. Donations of or above 300,000 yen cannot be accepted at convenience stores. Please use credit card payment or bank transfer in this case.
*2. You will have to pay the handling fee for bank transfers.
1Filling in the Donation Form
If you want to donate via post or fax, download the Donation Form, fill in the required details, and send it to the following address.
* If you have a copy of the Gunma University Fund pamphlet (Request for Support for the Gunma University Fund ), you can use the Donation Form in that instead.
2Post or Fax (Fax No.: 027-220-7012)
* If you have a copy of the Gunma University Fund pamphlet (Request for Support for the Gunma University Fund), please use the included postage-paid envelope.
3Filling in the payment form
Gunma University will send you the Fund payment form, so please select which bank you wish to remit to, and fill in the required details on the specified payment form.
* If you use Towa Bank, Gunma Bank, or SMBC, use the Payment Request Form. If you use the Japan Post Bank, use the Payment Handling Form.
Take the filled-in payment form to a branch of the financial institution you will use to request payment.
If you use the University’s specified payment form and make payment from one of the following four banks, the handling fee will be borne by the University. The donor will not have to pay this fee.
If you use another bank, you will need to pay that bank’s handling fee. We ask for your understanding in paying the handling fee.
Please also note that the handling fee will be deducted from the donation amount.
* Please note that transfers in excess of 100,000 yen made at branches of financial institutions will require you to show ID (driver’s license, health insurance card, etc.).
5Getting the donation receipt
The University will send you a donation receipt following confirmation of your payment.
Fund Unit General Affairs Section General Affairs Department , Gunma University
Address: 4-2 Aramaki-machi, Maebashi City, Gunma, 371-8510